PUBG Bluetooth Wireless Game Controller
GameSir G5 is the award-winning next-generation gaming controller and the first gamepad that dedicatedly build for mobile MOBA games and shooting games. Merging several revolutionary inventions: trackpad, surrounding button layout, extra configurable buttons, GameSir G5 strikes the ordinary way to mobile gaming and brings out the brand-new control solution with your Android smartphone. If you are a mobile gamer who loves battling online, it is the ultimate secret weapon to win.
Working Platforms: Android / iOS (only work for certain apps)
Connection: Bluetooth 5.0
Cable Length: 39.37 in.
Battery Life: 18 hr.
Vibration Feedback: No
Auto-fire turbo mode: Yes
Battery Capacity: 800mAh battery
Dimensions: 6.10*3.98*2.56 in.
Gross Weight: 0.53 lb.
- Specialized MOBA-simulated buttons layout and touchpad, designed for MOBA/FPS games
- Perfect for MOBA / PUBG-like games
- Extra Customizable buttons L4, R4 & L5, R5 at rear
- High sensitive ALPS 3D left joystick with 255 levels linear movement
- Built-in Smartphone holding bracket with max.150-degree angle
- Built-in Remapper function. (So, package items no Remapper A2)
The Built-In BattleDock™ Function
BattleDock™ when you put it on the desktop. To even stimulate the potential of the next-gen gaming controller, we added the BattleDock™ chip into GameSir G5 and turn it a keyboard mouse converter when it stays still on the desk.
1* Gamepad GameSir G5
1* USB charging cable
No Remapper A2
GameSir g5 has literally a different look from the other controllers. It has a cool and futurist design. But what makes the GameSir G5 so unique is the trackpad and the around button sets on the right side of the gamepad.
The trackpad is responsive and sensitive to track your finger’s input precisely. It allows you to tap, drag to cast a spell or move your camera around in shooting games.
The trackpad is also loaded with four raised dots to secure your blind control. It allows you to tap on the dots as pressing ABXY buttons.
The 8-buttons Design:
Surrounding the trackpad are the buttons, with the new layout and design, the buttons are designated to simulate multi-function hotkeys work for different occasions.
First, they are MOBA friendly. If you are playing Arena of Valor, the upper buttons function as level-up spell hotkeys; the lower buttons become the summoner spell hotkeys.
Second, if you are playing Rules of Survival, those buttons are the supplier pick-up hotkey.
The Mechanical Triggers:
We’ve been testing lots of existing controllers in the market and realized that even Xbox One controller or PS4 controller, has the mushy and long-distance L1/R1, L2/R2 triggers. Long key travel triggers may cause finger fatigue when you use it for long periods of time.
Speak of the control, it also makes the response of commanding slower, which is worse for gaming, Instead of using the traditional linear moving triggers, we use mechanical triggers with a short key travel distance.
Extra Configurable Buttons:
To maximum the support for gaming, we added four extra customizable buttons. Dual shoulder L4/L5 triggers and dual L5/R5 rear buttons. It supports the custom assignment of any button function in accordance with the needs.
The gamepad is ergonomic. We researched over 200 gamers in a wide range of ages and develop the shape of the controller that maximumly fits most of the players’ hands. The Ergonomic grip secures players from the hand injury and gets rid of the hand fatigue of prolonged gaming session.
Supporting Bluetooth connection, GameSir G5 is compatible with Android devices (version 4.0 and above), iOS devices (version iOS 7.0 and above).
Best Compatible For:
Play the games without ROOT or JAILBREAK
GameSir G5 is mainly designed for MOBAs and FPS games. Playing games with GameSir G5 does not require root or jailbreak on your phone. Just need a little effort to set up at the beginning, you may enjoy the full potential that GameSir G5 can offer. They are two methods to play the popular game titles:
If you are an iOS user, you need to install "Happy Chick Emulator" app and play the selected popular game titles directly through the app. *This method does not require a jailbreak, and will neither hurt the game nor the phone.
1. How does the gamepad get connected?
Bluetooth connection for Android/iOS devices.
2. Which games can be supported?
a. Primarily, GameSir G5 supports selected Android/iOS games. Those games are mainly MOBAs and FPSs which GameSir G5 can provide the best gaming experience with them.
b. More games will be supported through firmware updating.
3. Where can I download the games for GameSir G5?
a. For Android users: please install GameSir World app to acquire the game list.
b. For iOS users: please download the cloud adapted games from Happy Chick Emulator.
Tutorial: how to use GameSir G5
Chapter 1. Download HappyChick Emulator and Games
Please make sure your iPhone is version 7.0 or later and the Bluetooth is turned on. Also, the GameSir G5 is standby.
Step 1. Install the HappyChick Emulator
Step 2. Install games through HappyChick Emulator
- Use Safari on your iPhone to go to the HappyChick page HERE and install the HappyChick Emulator app. Your iPhone\'s version must be 7.0 or later.
- Trust the app before opening it: Settings > General > Device Management > Trust "Ashamed Healthcare Communications LTD" (The Company name may vary). Not to trust the app will cause the failure to open.
Open the HappyChick Emulator app and search one of the following pre-selected games: Arena of Valor
Rules of Survival
More games are coming soon...
- Download and install the game: Get > Searching game resources > Download > Select either Method One or Method Two > Install
- Back to the home screen and trust the game you just downloaded: Settings > General > Device Management > Trust "Beijing Jin Lancheng Technology Co LTD" (The company name may vary). Not to trust the game will cause the failure to open.
Chapter 2. Connecting GameSir G5
- Long-press the GameSir G5\'s home button (the logo button) to turn on the gamepad. Make sure the home button is flashing, that means it is searching for Bluetooth devices. (If the home button is solid lighting, that means it has been already connected to a Bluetooth device nearby.)
- Open the game you downloaded with your iPhone, now you will see a blue icon in the left top corner of the screen, now tap the blue icon > gamepad icon > connect. If the connection is successful, the GameSir G5\'s home button light will stay solid, the gamepad icon on the iPhone\'s screen will be turned green.
Chapter 3. Button Configuring
- Once GameSir G5 was connected to the game, you may now see the floating buttons have been automatically configured on the game interface. Game G5 is now good to control the game!
- If you want to make your own button configuration, short-press the home button of GameSir G5 to recall the button setting menu. Use your finger to drag and place the buttons to where you want it to be on the screen, press the home button of GameSir G5 again to save and close the menu, then you are all set with the new button configuration!
- In button setting menu, you may tap any floating button to make advanced settings on them.
Chapter 1. Set-Up The Remapper
If you are an Android smartphone owner, you are required to remap your phone with the remapper A2. The remapping process will not hurt or damage your phone. Please following the instruction below.
FIRST OF ALL, make sure you installed the last version of GameSir World app HERE. Do not download it from Google Play Store because it is currently outdated.
- Have your Android smartphone stays UNPLUGGED from the remapper A2 before you get started.
- Please go to Settings > System > About, tap "Build number" 7 times in a raw to turn "Developer options" on.
- Go to Settings > System > Developer options and turn "Allow USB debug" on.
- Go to Settings > Application > GameSir World and turn all permissions of GameSir World on (camera, location, phone, and storage).
- Also turn "Float window permission" on (name might vary, technically it is a permission to allow the app appear on the top of the screen).
- Back to the home screen, go to GameSir World APP and navigate to GameSir Spirit interface.
- Now, plug the remapper A2 into the 5v power USB port (e.g PC\'s USB port), wait for 5 seconds till the blue light goes flashing, then connect USB cable into the A2 and your smartphone.
- "Allow USB debugging" window will pop up at this moment, select Yes; if there wasn\'t a pop-up, please unplug and replug the cable till you see the pop-up again.
- Stay on GameSir Spirit interface, DO NOT tap "start" button NOR touch the screen.
- Wait about one minute until the red text "remapping" turns green and the icon goes checked. The remapping is successful.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your mobile phone.
- Long press the home button of GameSir G5 to turn it on.
- In GameSir Spirit interface, click "CONNECT" in "Searching Gamepad".
- When there is a pop up of "GameSir-G5", click "connect" until it shows "GameSir-G5 Connected" in GameSir Spirit interface.
- You may now select "+" to add your favorite game titles.
Chapter 2. Button Configuring
Only the games selected by GameSir have the preset button configuration. Make sure that you must play the game through GameSir World app or the Gamepad support will not work.
Arena of Valor
Rules of Survival
More games are coming soon...
- Tap the game icon at GameSir Spirit interface and go to the game.
- By default, you may now see the floating buttons have been automatically configured on the game interface.
- Tap the little blue float icon on the right-top corner, you may then tap Show/Hide to make all buttons invisible if you are already familiar with the buttons.
Chapter 2.2. Official Button Configuration
- As mentioned, we have the recommended button configuration for pre-selected games so you don\'t need to make extra set-ups. tap "ImportConfiguration" to preview the official button configuration.
Step 2.2. Button customization
- If you want to play non-preconfigured games, go to the "AdjustConfiguration" which allows you to customize the button settings and make adjustments on them.
- You may use or make any combination buttons as you want.
- You may tap any floating button to make advanced settings on them.