Japanese Noh Ghost Prajna Theme Costume Resin Mask
Excellent mask for Cosplay & Ideal for the collection of Japanese culture fans.
Perfect costume, this mask is made by resin casting then spray-paint & grave finely by hand.
- Compare with the Mask made of plastic or latex:
At first, the texture is completely different, the material of resin gives you the feeling like real metal, wood, stone, etc. And it's harmless to your body indeed.
Secondly, the resin is much more durable, the item can last for many years, the mask is not only a costume but also an art craft. You can use it as a home decor as well.
Tips before placing order:
To have the best quality, the mask is a little heavy, 240 g more or less, it's not recommended to wear them for a long time, you might be tired.
MATERIALS & DETAILS
- Material: Friendly Resin
- Dimension: 21*29 cm (8.3*11.4 in)
- Color: White / Red / Metal Grey
- Manufacturing techniques: Resin Casting
- Weight: 165 g (5.8 oz)
- Warriors who appear as ghosts on the noh stage are generally related to the Genpei wars of the 12th century (Tomonaga and Tamuramaru are exceptions) and their stories are usually based on The Tale of the Heike (Heike Monogatari). The plays are classified as second-category (nibanme mono) or "warrior-ghost" (shura-mono) plays in which the departed warriors enact battle memories.